Welcome to our MSK and Chiropractic website.
The company operates mobile Musculoskeletal (MSK) Chiropractic and sports injury clinic services. Our focus is on identifying and treating the cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Injuries often create pain, affect how we move and our enjoyment of day to day life. Our Musculoskeletal (MSK) Chiropractor's use multiple techniques to assess and treat you the individual patient and your pain/symptoms. Treatments typically include a mix of Musculoskeletal (MSK) Chiropractic (the McTimoney method) and a combination of advanced soft tissue techniques. Training in Chiropractic and advanced soft tissue therapy techniques enables our practitioners to treat a wider range of sports injuries and musculoskeletal related conditions. One can read further details about specific types of sports injury via the Blog.
Commonly treated Work & Sports Injuries / conditions:-
- Musculoskeletal & Myofascial pain affecting the:-
- Neck, Shoulders, Back, Ribs, Elbows, Arms, Hands, Hips, Knees and Feet.
- Joint stiffness & discomfort.
- Pubic Symphysis, Coccyx, Sacroiliac Joint (SIJ) syndrome.
- Stiffness or reduced range of motion.
- Migraine or tension headaches.
- TMJ or Jaw Pain.
- Neurological conditions.
- Disc related pain, Nerve impingements, Sciatica, Thoracic outlet syndrome, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports injuries
- Achilles Tendinopathy, Tennis elbow, Golfer's elbow, Plantar fasciitis, Rotator cuff injuries, Patella tracking, Bursitis, Runners/Snapping Hip/ ITB issues and more...
Tailored Chiropractic and Soft Tissue Therapies
The company currently operates two types of mobile service covering the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, and Oxfordshire. There is also a mobile private patient service which provides cover for up to 20 miles from Caversham in Reading and Cambridge in Cambridgeshire. There is also a specialist mobile, on-site, Pop-Up, Corporate Wellness Clinics service covering, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, and Oxfordshire. Our specialist, wellbeing clinics can be run weekly, bi-weekly or monthly and can be arranged via your company. The specialist clinics can run over mornings, afternoons, entire days, or evenings if required.
Chiropractic and Massage Registrations
All of our therapist's hold relevant professional industry registrations and or memberships. Our principal Chiropractor Terry Davis MSMA holds additional memberships and registrations for Massage Therapy with the Complementary & Natural Health Council (CHNC) and the Sports Massage Association (SMA). He is also BTEC Level 5 Clinical Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy qualified.