Welcome to TotalMSK's website.
TotalMSK Ltd specialises in the treatment of musculoskeletal-related work and sports injuries with our focus on identifying and treating the cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Injuries often create pain, affect how we move and our enjoyment of day to day life. Our Musculoskeletal (MSK) Chiropractor's use multiple techniques to assess and treat you the individual patient and your pain/symptoms. Treatments typically include a mix of Musculoskeletal (MSK) Chiropractic (the McTimoney method) and a combination of advanced soft tissue techniques.
Commonly treated Work & Sports Injuries / conditions:-
- Musculoskeletal pain affecting the:-
- Neck, Shoulders, Back, Ribs, Elbows, Arms, Hands, Hips, Knees and Feet.
- Joint stiffness & discomfort.
- Pubic Symphysis, Coccyx, Sacroiliac Joint (SIJ) syndrome.
- Stiffness or reduced range of motion.
- Migraine or tension headaches.
- TMJ or Jaw Pain.
- Neurological conditions.
- Disc related pain, Nerve impingements, Sciatica, Thoracic outlet syndrome, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports injuries
- Achilles Tendinopathy, Tennis elbow, Golfer's elbow, Plantar fasciitis, Rotator cuff injuries, Patella tracking, Bursitis, Runners/Snapping Hip/ ITB issues.
Tailored Chiropractic & Soft Tissue Therapies
TotalMSK Ltd currently operates two types of mobile service covering the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire, and Oxfordshire. There is a mobile private patient service which provides cover for up to 20 miles from Caversham in Reading and 20 miles from Cambridge in Cambridgeshire. There is also a specialist mobile, on-site, Pop-Up, Corporate Wellness Clinics service covering, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire, and Oxfordshire. Our specialist, wellbeing clinics can be run weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, can be arranged via your company. The specialist clinics can run over mornings, afternoons, entire days, or even into the evening if required.
Chiropractic and Massage Registrations
All of our practitioner's hold relevant professional industry registrations and or memberships. Our principal practitioner Terry Davis MSMA holds additional memberships and registrations for Massage Therapy with the Complementary & Natural Health Council (CHNC) and is BTEC Level 5 Clinical Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy qualified and holds professional membership with the Sports Massage Association (SMA):-